Sunday 14 March 2010

Last two

Tomorrow, I'm changing topic, but, before I do, I wanted to post a couple more photos from our walk; simply because I like them.

I wasn't sure how this first photo would turn out, but I'm delighted with the effect; especially the contrast between the dark silhouetted foreground and the sunlit green beyond. It's almost as if the path is inviting me to walk on out of the darkness and into the light.


And then there is this one, which is the very last photo I took before we loaded into the car and drove the short distance home:


By now, you may have gathered that I am ready for the Spring; especially if it is accompanied (as it has been over the past week) by a bit of bright sunshine! Easter is only a few short weeks away and new life is springing all around. Oh Yes!

PS: Anyone identify the blossom please?

No comments:

Post a Comment