Monday 17 May 2010

Quackers

Not every village is lucky enough to be graced with its very own flock of wooden ducks!


Maybe I should elaborate...

At the end of Cromford village pond is a hardware-cum-furniture-cum-household-cum...

Maybe I should whisper...

Let's be honest, it's a good old fashioned junk shop!!!

...which overspills onto the wide pavement and happens to contain some very good stuff - if you can find it!

(Just as confusing viewed large :p )

 
I couldn't resist buying a couple of ducks!



What a pity they can't eat pond weed!

2 comments:

  1. is this your Q post for alphabe-thursday? those ducks are rather cute, I probably would take a couple home with me

    thanks for your visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh! I love to peek and dig around a store such as this...you never know what you will find. :o)

    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my Q post.

    Blessings & Aloha!
    (finally back home and trying to catch up on blog reading before the next Alphabe-Thursday!)

    ReplyDelete